Paradise Charter Middle School endeavors to create an environment that allows students to pursue intellectual and social success. We believe that an effective partnership among parents, teachers, and students - within a culture that emphasizes character development - is the best way to provide our students the opportunity to succeed and enhance the greater community.
Paradise Charter Middle School
- is tuition free, publicly funded, and open to all students in grades 6 - 8.
- is a safe, small, supportive school environment offering an academically rigorous program.
- is a parent involvement school offering families many opportunities to serve.
- places students in core classes with a 26:1 Student to Teacher Ratio.
- offers a wide range of outstanding programs including athletics, choir, student council, and community service.
- offers a full physical education program and after-school sports program with use of a full-sized gym.
- offers a broad range of elective courses including guitar, French, robotics, technology / "Genius Hour," auto shop, study hall, art, and hands-on building and design.
- teachers provide one hour after school tutorials for students Monday through Thursday.
2013 - API SCORE of 887 = #1 API Score among ALL Butte County Schools.
2006 - Honored as the outstanding California Educator of the Month by the California Charter Schools Association
2019 - California Distinguished School Award
PCMS Charter 2020-2025
Other Important PCMS Documents
Technology Agreement/Internet Responsibility Contract
Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
School Accountability Report- A printed version of the SARC is available upon request.
Model Programs and Practices
COVID-19 Operations Written Report
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY FOR COVID-19 DURING IN PERSON INSTRUCTION
School Phone: 530-872-7277
School Fax: 530-762-4478
Chris Reid: Principal:
Jennifer Robbins, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org