We believe our role is to assist the parent in the educational process. It is only through an effective partnership among parents, teachers, and students, along with a solid basic skills foundation, that high academic standards can be attained. Our goal is to prepare each student for high school and college by developing critical thinking and enhanced interpersonal skills.
Paradise Charter Middle School
- is tuition free, publicly funded, and open to all students in grades 6 - 8.
- is a safe, small, supportive school environment offering an academically rigorous program.
- is a parent involvement school offering families many opportunities to serve.
- places students in core classes with a 26:1 Student to Teacher Ratio.
- offers a wide range of outstanding programs including athletics, choir, student council, and community service.
- offers a full physical education program and after-school sports program with use of a full-sized gym.
- offers a broad range of elective courses including guitar, French, robotics, technology / "Genius Hour," auto shop, study hall, art, and hands-on building and design.
- teachers provide one hour after school tutorials for students Monday through Thursday.
2013 - API SCORE of 887 = #1 API Score among ALL Butte County Schools.
2006 - Honored as the outstanding California Educator of the Month by the California Charter Schools Association
Check out our brochure for more information!
PCMS Charter 2015-2020
Other Important PCMS Documents
School Phone: 530-872-7277
School Fax: 530-872-2924
Chris Reid: Principal:
Karen Galarneaux, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org