Our Mission Statement
Paradise Charter Middle School endeavors to create an environment that allows students to pursue intellectual and social success. We believe that an effective partnership among parents, teachers, and students – within a culture that emphasizes character development – is the best way to provide our students the opportunity to succeed and enhance the greater community.
California Distinguished School Award
#1 API Score among ALL Butte County Schools (API Score of 887)
Honored as the outstanding California Educator of the Month by the California Charter Schools Association
paradise charter middle school…
- is tuition-free, publicly funded, and open to all students in grades 6 – 8.
- is a safe, small, supportive school environment offering an academically rigorous program.
- places students in core classes with a 28:1 Student to Teacher Ratio.
- offers a wide range of outstanding programs including athletics, choir, student council, and community service.
- offers a full physical education program and after-school sports program with the use of a full-sized gym.
- offers a broad range of elective courses including guitar, French, robotics, technology / “Genius Hour,” auto shop, study hall, art, and hands-on building and design.
- after school program Monday-Thursday
Click the links below to view and/or download these documents
- School Calendar
- 2020-2025 PCMS Charter
- Student Technology/Internet Responsibility Contract
- Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- Student Handbook
- School Accountability Report (A printed version of the SARC is available upon request)
- Education Protection Account Revenue (EPA)
- Model Programs and Practices
- Uniform Complaint Policy & Procedures
- COVID-19 Operations Written Report
- Board Policies, Charter Renewal Petition
- CSP – COVID Safety Plan