Our Mission Statement
Paradise Charter Middle School endeavors to create an environment that allows students to pursue intellectual and social success. We believe that an effective partnership among parents, teachers, and students – within a culture that emphasizes character development – is the best way to provide our students the opportunity to succeed and enhance the greater community.
California Distinguished School Award
Honored as the outstanding California Educator of the Month by the California Charter Schools Association
paradise charter middle school…
- is tuition-free, publicly funded, and open to all students in grades 6-8.
- is a safe, small, supportive school environment offering an academically rigorous program.
- places students in core classes with a 26:1 Student to Teacher Ratio.
- offers a wide range of outstanding programs including athletics, student council, and community service.
- offers a full physical education program and after-school sports program with the use of a full-sized gym.
- offers a broad range of elective courses including cooking, RC cars, coding, robotics, flight, sink or sail, VOX, crafts, French, robotics, technology/ “Genius Hour,” auto shop, study hall, art, and hands-on building and design.
- after school program Monday-Thursday