PCMS Athletic program
There is a variety of athletics offered at PCMS, focusing on basic fundamental goals as they pertain to the growth of our students in both skill and character.
Athletic Director: Todd Lanam
The staff at PCMS believes that a sports program can benefit middle school students in many ways that not only build skills but enhance academics and develop strong interpersonal relationship skills and moral character.
About Our athletics program
The PCMS athletics program is focused on basic fundamental goals as they pertain to the growth of our students.
- Develop scholarship, health, strength, agility, coordination skills, recreational interests, physical fitness, and healthy lifestyle habits
- Learn sportsmanship, fair play, honesty, healthy competition, and respect for rules and authority
- Develop personal character and virtues
- Have fun with fellow students and participating teams
- Volleyball (Girls): 7th Grade Team, 8th Grade Team: Try-Outs. Volleyball Schedule
- Boys Basketball: 7th Grade Team, 8th Grade Team: Try-Outs.
TBD Boys Basketball Schedule
- Girls Basketball: 7th Grade Team, 8th Grade Team: Try-Outs.
Spring Heart and Sole (Girls on the Run): All Grades. PCMS is recruiting a coach for Girls on the Run. Please contact the office for more information.